Wednesday, April 4, 2012

These, the things I want to say to you

I feel sad for the reason that I don't even know. 

Is there someone I'm missing? 

Is there someone I want to talk to?

Is there someone I am longing for?

Or is there someone I always think about everyday? ...

I don't know if this feeling can be now called love and it's bit early to conclude. But I know and I'm sure, every time we're talking by any means, I feel happy. I care about you, I want you to be always happy as much as possible for most of the time, I want to hug you so tight so I can comfort you, because I know what you are experiencing right now is too tough for you to handle alone and that's the least I could do.

My heart breaks on that moment you said you are going to avoid the person you think you are falling to, the fact that I know that it is me that you are referring to. I am aware that you have just gone into a previous relationship and I am honestly somewhat afraid, that one day, you will go back with him and forget everything about me.

This is not my normal self, I don't usually care about people except from my family and friends, but you just got my whole attention.  Started with just one text message and now I'm longing for your messages, our non sense talks, sad conversation, all of the sudden laughter, phone conversation, our sweet talks and you, yourself.

I already came to the point, where falling stops, I mean, I'm already at the bottom where there is no ladder, stairs, rope or others things to go up. I think of you at the most random time, the moment I wake up in the morning,  thinking if you're alright, from the time I'm going to sleep at night wondering if you are already asleep. And the time I am doing this blog entry, 'til the time you are able to read this, I think of you.

These, the things I want to say to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment