Friday, April 6, 2012

I've fallen and I'm loving it

I am happy for what I feel right now, even though I don't know where this feeling might go through, that this feeling might just go to nothing. I've fallen in love, to a girl whom to my eyes, I can see as a perfect person. 

I didn't know that I will come again to this point where I will learn to love again; And now it's here, it is here for me to hold on to. I love this girl, I find my self happy whenever I talk to her even it's just only through text messages, online chatting and sometimes a phone call. I misses her when we are not texting or chatting. I ended up thinking about her everyday. I want to hug her so that I can say that I am no longer dreaming and because reality is now much better than dreaming, I want to hug her so that she can feel my love I have for her. I want to see her, I want to see her smile, I want to say to her personally that I love her and to hear her saying back to me that she loves me as well.


Because of this feeling, because of her, I find that my life is not really boring at all. I've been inspired and now I've already broken out of my routine. I've fallen and I'm loving it.


No comments:

Post a Comment