Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I am an ISTJ person


Because I was always curious of what kind of person I am, how I think and how act towards with others, I took a personality exam. I was an ISTJ person.

Introverted - generally prefer interacting with a few close friends rather than a wide circle of acquaintances, and they expend energy in social situations.

Sensing - tend to be more concrete than abstract. They focus their attention on the details rather than the big picture, and on immediate realities rather than future possibilities.

Thinking - tend to value objective criteria above personal preference. When making decisions, they generally give more weight to logic than to social considerations.

Judging - tend to plan their activities and make decisions early. They derive a sense of control through predictability.


So I was, "what was that?" Well it's because I really don't know what personality I have.  People say that it's hard to describe your own self and if you want to know your self, have it described by someone you are close with because they are the one who really knew you. But well, this is the result of what kind of person I am, I don't want to say I believe it because the fact that I really don't know, but, I'll just let you decide whether this test result is right or wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment