Friday, April 13, 2012

A night to remember

Last night was a blast, because I was with  someone. At last, we finally met in person. She was not that small at all, her height was just perfect for me to hug her. It was an unexpected date, bonding, get together, meeting (or whatever you want to call it) with her. 

She texted me if we can meet up, and without any second thought, I replied her "yes." I was so excited, my heart is beating so fast, I  suddenly become conscious with my look because of the fact that this was really unexpected and I was not physically prepared at all. I almost went to the comfort room many times, arranging my hair and clothes. And it was finally dismissal time in our office, heavy traffic is on the way but it does not become a hindrance for our meeting. I arrived at the place where we should meet and then I saw her standing on a corner, there a girl, the girl I loved.

We should be going to Market Market but we ended up going the Bonifacio Highstreet instead. A beautiful and perfect place to hang out and to relieve stress. We sat on a somewhat bench there, we talk, share stories, do some joking and throwing some cheesy lines. It was real, the conversation, I am not reading it, I can already hear it with her voice, it was relaxing, I had a lot of fun.

But time is limited and we need to say good bye, we made our last minutes of being together worthwhile, we held hands, her hands was warm and I love holding it. I hugged her and she hugged me back, I felt her love, it was an unexplainable feeling. Then we finally say good bye to each other, the meeting was worth it and I know that this will not be the last time that we will be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment