Thursday, April 12, 2012

Just some dates

March 27, 2012

It's was already late at night, my heart is somehow breaking, my whole self is filled with sadness when she said she's gonna avoid me. But the night didn't end just like that, with my heart is in burst, I confessed, I said that I'm falling for her that turned out her to also confessed that she is nearly falling for me.

March 31, 2012

Meeting was already done, my self is bothered, I am worried to her, deactivating her account for no reason. And then we came to the point where all the revelations must be revealed, I was shocked, I can't imagine, mixed emotion is all over my self and I don't know what to do, but in the end, the truth didn't let my feelings to fade away, I accepted her and the revelation didn't change a thing with us.

April 11, 2012

It was around 4 o'clock in the afternoon, tired and was so sleepy, with few aches nagging in my head, then I received a message, a message that brought me alive, we will meet, for the first time, at last, the long longing for her will now come to end. And then, finally, I met her, not virtually but for real. I hugged her, she hugged me back, we held hand, love was shown, love was felt and it's when the reality becomes more better than dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment