Thursday, April 26, 2012

List of things I want to achieve/to do in my life

1. Play video games that I want                                  - Done/ Still on going
2. Jam with a band and perform in stage                    - Done/ Still on going
3. Inspire people and my self                                     - Done/ Still on going
4. Let other people know that God is awesome         - Done/ Still on going
5. Finish studies (to graduate in college)                    - Done
6. Become a manager/team leader                            - Still on the journey
7. Have my own business                                         - when number 6 is done, I will start doing this.
8. Have my own family                                             - when number 7 is successful, I will do this.

9. Enjoy life.   - when all of the above things are done, I can say that I really enjoyed my life, though right now I know that I am enjoying my life and living my life to the fullest and I am contented with it.                                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment