Monday, April 16, 2012

If ever

I don't know why, but there is a feeling inside me saying that, I want to spend the rest of life with you in the future. I have a feeling that says, I can wait even how long it takes, for the day that I can say that you are mine and I'm yours finally. I know this is too early for me to think of or this is just a lame thought of mine. I know as time passes by, people change, things change, even feelings change and we can't control it. I always believe that all beginnings has its end and not doubt about it. No one can say what will happen on the next two, three or more days to come or even the years that yet to come. Not all plans are turned on the way we want it should be, there are a lot of surprises, a lot of things that you are not expecting but will come. But, I want that what I am feeling right now will remain unchanged even time will pass by, I want it to stay, I want this to remain forever. I don't want that this closeness we have right now will turn us into being stranger after a long while. I don't want to be just the one who stepped into you your life and will go out after sometime, I want to stay in your life. I would want to reach to the point, where we can be together, with no worries or any conflict, no problems nor any hindrances and other people that will suffer for the sake of our own happiness. I can't see or say what will happen in the future, but if ever time will allow us, I want to live my life with you.

I can wait forever, if you say you'll be there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment