Friday, March 30, 2012

Will I be a loser in the end?

I didn't know what happened, it's month away after I met a girl and now I'm falling. I fell in love for the reason that I don't even know. It just came here, I felt it and I my self can't help it, leaving me no choice but to accept and embrace this feeling that I haven't feel for a long time.

Too much for the introduction. I finally said it to her, the feeling that I'm hiding, that I'm falling for her. And the result is, everything went fine, we feel the same way with each other, I'm falling for her and she is also falling for me and nothing has changed, nothing has ruined, friendship remained and we are both happy for what we've learned.

We're chatting, texting and even do talking through phone calls, we share laughter, ideas, experiences, stories and even nonsense things. Everyday I fall for her, everyday, I'm learning to fall even deeper for her until I came to this thing that's bothering me, I know it's wrong for me to feel or think this because we are not into any relationship, but I just can't stop thinking on it. Am I doing the right thing, am I in the right track, will I be not the loser in the end?

She just broke up with her ex-boyfriend a month ago after we met and now it's already been two months have passed. I know she loves that boy that much but left her no choice but to leave him. It's been two months but I know the break-up is still fresh, that there is still a feeling left for him, because according to what she said to me, there is only one boy and relationship that she got serious to, and that was her previous relationship with her ex-boyfriend.I can't stop thinking that any moment, her feelings with that boy might come back leaving left behind.

Am I doing the right thing?

 Am I in the right track? 

Will I be a loser in the end?


No comments:

Post a Comment