Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Friendship that started with a text.

Just last two weeks, there is this one person who texted me, unknown number, no name appeared in my phone, saying "Hi kuya Nath." I was, "who the hell is this?" By the way, I'm always like this whenever an unknown number/person is texting me. But later on, that person said that she's the one from "Hokago Tea Time," the previous and last band I joined on the casual online game, Band Master.

We texted with each other, I registered to unlimited texting so the conversation will last long. We shared random thoughts, telling random stories and we even talked about nonsense things. We almost became close virtually, through Facebook chat and mobile texting. Well, I know in myself that I'm not used into this kind of things, I'm referring to texting, but it's just that whenever I talked/text/chat with her, I just feel happy, well for the reason is, I exactly don't know, but I guess, it's because I liked her.

Yes I like her. Just when we became friends on Facebook, honestly that time, I already liked her, because from what I feel and see, she is a simple and cute girl. I learned later on that she is also a straight forward girl, based on what I'm seeing on her posts on Facebook, she is directly posting on her ex-boyfriend's wall what she feels, especially when they have an argument with each other. And just recently, I listened to one of her covers, I know that she sings, but until I listened to her cover, I never knew that she sings very well, I almost fell in love with the voice, I even repeated her cover for several times.

And just now, I invited her if she can accompany on Thursday at Mall of Asia, I'll just need to buy a video game and so that we can meet with each other. Yes we still haven't meet each other in person, Well, she said that she already saw me, but from a long range view. But then, unfortunately, she can't come, but it's okay because I know there will always be a next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment