Sunday, November 6, 2011

Unexpected Encounter

We are heading to the comfort room in Level Up! Live 2011 held at World Trade Center when I saw these people in group cosplay, cosplaying the different characters from Ragnarok Online, I was staring each one of them, each characters, until my eyes turned to this specific character, a girl in cosplay of, I'm not sure what character it is because I'm not a player of Ragnarok Online, but I think it is a Rune Knight.  An ordinary girl but she really caught my attention specially when she smiled.  And up until I got home, I've been thinking of this girl, even though I just saw her in just a couple of minutes.  Well, I'm hoping to see her again, but as far as know I'm hoping for a very impossible thing, really impossible but this unexpected encounter made my day a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment