Thursday, November 17, 2011

I am not given the chance to fight now because I'm destined to fight for someone someday.

I'm not given a chance to fight, but I still fought and now I realized that, well I should have realized earlier that I fought for battle that loses already, sounds like stupid but yeah I've done it.  It's not surrendering at all, but rather, I could say it's doing the right thing.  I am only giving pain to my self, in return I suffer.  It's okay to suffer if there is a reward waiting in the end, but in my part, I didn't see any reward waiting for me.  Well I used to see but I knew in my self that I only forced my self to believe that there is, and just hoping for a very impossible thing.  And now, it's time to stop giving pain to my self, and start cheering up, there is more to life like what I always saying.  If I focus only on one thing, I will surely miss other things that made this life beautiful and I know God doesn't want that to happened.  

God didn't gave me the chance to fight now because I'm destined to fight for someone someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment