Monday, November 7, 2011

Relaxing midnight

I miss my early college life, where I used to spend my time in socializing through internet, staying awake late midnight to play games and to chat with my online friends.  This is when the social networking site Friendster is on its peak.  Making Testomonials and Comments like a chat box, meeting total strangers and after some time became your best of friends, and guess what, who do you think will forget about this creating banner design like, "Thanks for the add."  

Honestly, this is the second best part of my life next to being a high school student, I used to socialize with people whom I don't know but, who cares, we share same interest and I'm comfortable even just chatting with them. I can clearly remember the relaxing feeling every midnight, browsing your profile in Friendster plus a relaxing anime music and plus a bunch of comments and testimonials pending to be replied.

I really like Friendster, a lot than Facebook, honestly.  Yes, it is actually true that Facebook is far greater than Friendster, but again, who cares, it's more comfortable for me to use Friendster because with that, I made some friends, from online friends to becoming real life friends.

If can just revisit the past, I will probably choose that time of my life as one of my destination, and if ever, I will visit it from time to time.  But time changes and we can't turn back the time, we just need to look forward for a new and brighter tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment