Thursday, November 24, 2011

Unfair situation

I think it's happening again, the one that happened to me while I'm taking my On-the-Job training last 2010, but this is worst.  I understand it when I was still a trainee, but now, it's not anymore.  It's boring here, I mean, there's nothing much to do, well of course I have, but it's like the work that is given to me can be finish in an hour, and  sometimes, less than an hour, and the rest is idle time, 8 hours of working is to much.  I have a driving force to keep me in this job, but still I also want an experience, a real experience.  I need a growth, I need to learn new things, but I can't get it.  Why I am always unlucky when in terms of acquiring a job.  It's seems I'm enjoying but the boring-ness is somewhat killing me.  If this still continue until my birthday comes, I have no choice but to quit this job.

No comments:

Post a Comment