Monday, November 14, 2011

A simple, yet impossible thing

As I wake up in the morning
I see a bright sunlight
Thinking that today will be a bright day,
looking forward for a special thing to happen.

But it seems that a bright day
is not always as bright as what I am right now
I'll be happy even just thinking of you,
but together with that happiness, it hurts inside.

I'm hoping only for a simple thing
and it's to be recognize by you.
And though it's only a simple wish
It seems impossible to happen.

Why it is sometimes, what we are giving
can't be given back to us?
We appreciate people the way they are
but why they can't recognize us?

I give every appreciation I see
and appreciated even the little things
But why it ends like this?
Felt no one appreciated me.

Sometimes there are things we really want
But we can't get it.
If we can't get it, we suffer
But still nothing will change.

I have no idea, why I feel like this
whether, this is real or not.
If this is not real, why do I suffer?
If this is real, still I suffer.

It's just the beginning
but I almost see the end.
I am trapped in a long lost tunnel
and the only way to the exit, is to give up.

It's hard to be strong
in a situation like this
It is dragging me down
giving me no choice but to quit.

I lied when I say I only want you to recognize me
But I want as well to be with you.
So even just one moment in my life,
I will feel complete.

A simple desire, A simple wish
A desire that can't be owned
A wish that can't be granted
Simple thing, but extraordinary feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment