Sunday, November 13, 2011

It's now always happy moments

I was so unlucky this passed two days.  I've seen a post that almost affected my mood through out the day and I almost ran out of time making the ticket designs that is due last Friday before the dismissal time at the office.  On the second day, my phone got lost, the phone I used to listen music since I've sold my iPod for my guitar effects, I also use the phone for backing track when I do practice on my electric guitar, served also, obviously for communications with my family, friends, and my boss, but now it's gone, and it's very unfortunate.  I also didn't see the girl I like on the event I went off on the anime convention held at the World trade center Philippines.  

Karma is already on my way, the pay for all the wrong doings I've done.  I understand and deserve this.  I treat this as a lessons for me from God.  But I'm still hoping that all of these has a purpose, I know God has purpose for all these things that happened to me.  And I believe and trust God, that these unfortunate days will be paid of a greater and brighter tomorrow ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment