Monday, November 21, 2011



Thanks to the owner of this phone, because that person made my night a blast.  With just a simple appreciation for my blog posts, she made me extremely  happy.  I really don't know how will I express the happiness I felt because of that appreciation, even words can't describe how happy I am.  So, then I just did something I am good at, I made a design, saying Thank you together with her favorite anime character.  And it turn out that she is now the one thanking me for what I did.  To cut the story short, we're both thankful for being friend with each other.

A while ago, it's only in her facebook wall, but now it's already in her phone.  I love it!

PS: Jireh Krisha Rapay is the name of that person :)

2 comments:

  1. I am eternally grateful! You even posted it in your blog! Arigato ^____________^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I should! I'm really glad as well, to have my favorite readear as you ^_____^

    ReplyDelete