Thursday, June 21, 2012

At times like this

There are really times when you really miss someone that much that you feel like you're going to explode because of that extreme feeling. Like what's happening right now, I'm extremely missing my girlfriend, yes really that much, superlative isn't? But yes, I wanna see her, hold her tight and never let go. Talk to her, tease her that will end up hugging each other. I want to feel her skin against mine, her warm embrace, hold hands with each other until our hands get sweat.

The feeling when we used to hug each, my head over her forehead and then end up kissing her forehead and will say I love you. There is silence between us, letting our feelings to clamor, expressing it through actions. The stare I give to you with thoughts in mind saying, you are mine, only mine. The happiness I feel when you are beside me, when we are together. The feeling in my heart that even words can't explain when I'm thinking of you. All of these feelings are real, I feel it and it's so right.

No comments:

Post a Comment