Friday, June 29, 2012

Am I just overreacting?


Upper back pain together with chest pain plus difficulty in breathing, I really couldn't manage to walk any next steps again but I need to. I was so scared, I really thought of dying, I don't know what to do. When I arrived home, I just greet my parents and went to my room directly, Mom followed me in my room, asking me if I'm okay and what happened. "Mom, my back hurts, it's really hard to breathe, it's hard to stand, please can you give me a bottle of water." From that time, I really don't want to sleep because I think, I'm breathing because in my mind, I'm saying to breath, so if my mind went to sleep, I might couldn't breathe anymore. I don't know if I'm just over reacting or whatever, but I was really scared because, my mind is set to "I'm dying."

I can't explain what I really feel that time, but I was really scared, I don't want to die yet, I don't want to leave my parents, friends and especially my girlfriend. I think this was cause by anxiety and stress and most probably will be back in my rhythm after a couple of days and weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment