Thursday, June 28, 2012

Random thoughts

There are times that I used to think of going on a journey to learn more and to gain more knowledge on this world. There are some mysteries I want to learn more about, there are questions in my mind that I myself is seeking for an answer. Some things that I never experienced but I want to experience and try out. My mind is sometimes full of questions of mysteries on this world and universe. My mind is so random, I sometimes thought of games, boys, girls, good things, bad things, science, religion, God and many other things, but all of them ended up in one question, how did it begin? Where is the source of all this? The origin? Why and Where? And now I ended up on this conclusion, that there are really things and question that the answer doesn't exist, things that no one knows why and where was originated and would be better to just leave behind and leave as it is, because as I seek more on this things, the more they are going far with me. They are made to confuse us. I'll be just wasting my time if I over think about things like this and might forget that there are other things in life that I should care for and just like I said, it's better to just leave them behind because I know, these thing are here for certain reason, and the reason is not for us to know about.

No comments:

Post a Comment