Friday, June 15, 2012

By her Handkerchief



By just holding her handkerchief with me, I can already feel her presence. By just looking at her photos my heart is rejoicing. With just simple things from her, I can already feel her. Well it's just mean that I really love her, I really can't deny my feeling for her and there's no way for me to deny it, I love her and I loved loving her. 

I know this is too early to say this but I think and I feel that I really love her so much, that much. I love her unconditionally, I love her for no reason, I accept her as she is and I'm really happy being with her. I miss her everyday, most of the time she is on my mind, day dreaming of being with her when we're not together. Reminiscing the time when we used to hang out, hug and kiss each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment