Thursday, June 28, 2012

As soon as I'm already capable

The more I think that I don't want to stay on this organization anymore is the more I'm being hype on starting my own income generator or shall I say business. I swear that I won't be an employee forever or a manager or team leader who is under a person called boss. I want to be a boss of my own business. It's not that I don't want to work on a certain organization at all, but for a person like me who value life, balance for both work and life is very important to me. Well actually, life is more important to me than work, but how will I live if I will not work, ironic isn't it? But it's a fact. That's why I want to own and start my own business as soon as I can. By having this, I can control my time and have more time on my personal life while less thinking of how will I live or support my needs. Having a business is yes, stressful at first, but later on if it succeeds, you will succeed as well. It's convenient, because while you're having a business you can still find some part time jobs for extra income and that would make you enough bucks to buy not only your needs but also your wants. During college, my course thought me and inspires me to do this thing, with the knowledge I learn from college, I'll need to apply it on this. I'm not planning to have a big business, I don't want to complicate my life on creating big organization, it will give me more money but it will also give me stress, problems, enemy, and will leave me "having no life person," and I don't want that to happen, I just want a right size business that will give me enough funds to support my living in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment