Thursday, June 28, 2012

Biggest turn off

I really don't like girls who drink alcohol more than than their father, smoke cigarettes like there is no tomorrow or speak bad words just like it's already been natural for their everyday conversation. I don't know but sometimes, when I got to have a crush with a girl and suddenly found out that she got the traits I've described above, the crush feeling I feel for her will suddenly, without any second thought fades and end up forgetting about her. It's just like what happened to my latest ex girlfriend, yes I can say that I really love her, but suddenly, those traits above just began to come out, I didn't know that she drinks alcohol that much and she can say bad words that rudely. Beating out my defenseless friend with her sharp tongue, tripping out other people even though she don't know, and being rude with my buddies and mates. I don't know if she's aware of it but those traits were enough reasons for my love to fade. I don't want to sound bitter but I just choose to discuss my past experience as an example for the topic of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment