Saturday, May 19, 2012

Unexpected


May 18, 2012, that night, an unexpected thing happened, it was the time when it's almost dismissal time, no expected schedule with anybody, but suddenly I received a text message, someone is asking if I could hang out with her, and I immediately replied it yes. Well, without having any second thought, I agreed to meet up and hang out with her the fact that I love being with her. It was hanging out time, at first we we're just teasing each other, sharing some stories and etc., until a topic was opened and made the ambience very gloomy, some tears fell, smile turned into frown, there's a moment of silence.

We don't know what we are into, I love her, she loves me but we are not into any relationship, we are just friend. Friends that are hugging, holding hands with each other, we are confused. But that serious topic suddenly suddenly fade when some jokes and laughter began to come out, but with that jokes, as far as I remember, I said a word "Tayo na!" which I mean basically, "Ikaw na, Ako na," made some thing about what we have changed, the moment I said that word "tayo na," she began to ask me, "tayo na?" Again there's a moment of silence, the moment was so awkward, my heart is beating so fast, I can't even say a single word, a few minutes have passed, she asked me again and I asked her back, we do the asking for about four times, then we asked it again as for the last time, I asked first, "tayo na ba, okay lang ba sayo?" she answered yes and asked me, "tayo na ba, okay lang din ba sayo?" and I answered yes.

Unexpectedly, she became my girlfriend and I become her boyfriend and that moment, we hug each other, now I can really say she's mine and I am hers. We leave the mall while we're holding hands with each other with of course a smile on our face.

It's funny isn't it? On how we became boyfriend and girlfriend? It was unexpected but yet, we are happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment