Thursday, May 24, 2012

Irrelevant Anger

Am I a fool, weak minded person, an idiot or whatever? Why do I keep on browsing and staring on their photos together, even though I know staring with those photos will just end me up being angry, hurt or feel some kind of strong feeling that I wanna go in rage. 

I know this is a selfish thinking, but how I wish that she never met that boy before, her experience with him is very hurtful. Saying that he loves her but ended up hurting her and abandoning her when they are in times of difficulties and problems, seeing her crying but somewhat can still have fun. That's not an act of a real man nor even an act of a real person.

Am I angry with him? Somehow yes! I know there's no point being angry with that person, but I don't know, he is getting into my nerves. I think it's because she is the ex-boyfriend of my girlfriend, and the fact that I really don't like what he have done to her on their previous relationship.

NAAAH, I want to do a table flip!

No comments:

Post a Comment