Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Thousand steps

It's been 5 years since the day that I remembered that All I just do in my everyday life is to watch Anime and Anime all over again. I remembered that it was a summer break after I graduated in high school, every day I am tuned in on either Animax or Hero TV, both are anime streaming channels and I just feel completely happy whenever I'm doing this. I miss doing it, I miss my somewhat childhood (the fact that I'm already around 15-16 years old that time) even though I know I'm still young, young but not child anymore. It is really true and obvious that we only got one shot of being a child so we must do everything that make it worth it, because the enjoyment that you felt during your childhood will never be the enjoyment that you will feel when you grow as an adult in the future. And this present time, things just get different, I believed that I already grow and learned a lot, though I still carry some of my traits during my childhood, like watching Anime, playing video games sounding like a child and looking not being serious most of the time. Yes it is different now, but I'm not saying it's not happy at all, let's just say that some thing just got serious, like now, I'm having a work and planning to walk the path of my chosen career and start building my dreams in life; start building and making it come true. I am still on the first step of building my dreams and I know I still need thousand steps to reach it but no matter how many steps should I take, as long as I know that I am in the right path, then I will get there someday, no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment