Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Once a reality, now a memories

I can't help thinking of you, I can't help this gloomy feeling for missing you, I really miss you so badly. I wish I could spend time with you even just for a day. I just want to stare at you and see the relaxing expression of your face and the smile you wear when we are together. 

I miss your gesture, your laughter and the way how you tell me stories. I miss it when I used to tease you and ended up saying "joke lang" then after that, will hug you. I miss those moments when you are pinching my cheek and used to steal a kiss in my cheek. I miss the the moments when I'm hugging you and eventually will kiss your forehead. I miss holding your soft warm hands. I miss it when you used to say, "I love you." I miss the moment when I first kissed you in your lips. I miss the time when we are together.

Those days, those nostalgic days, once a reality now became a memories. Memories that I used to keep, memories I'm holding and used to think of when we're not together. It feels so right, but still so sad, I know we can't be together for now, but no matter what happened, we will find a time to make those memories became reality once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment