Monday, May 28, 2012

Staring on a blank wall but I only see you,
With this lonely time, all I want is to be with you

Missing you is all in my mind
Finding that our hearts are intertwined

I know I can't be with you tonight
But I'll wait for the time that I can hold you tight

Hug me, please stay on my side
It's our feeling that we can't hide

I'll kiss you baby, please don't cry
Don't worry because I won't say good bye

Look into my eyes and say you love me
Come closer to me, and stay with me baby


Random thought is coming out of my mind and being converted into this words, because I'm missing someone.


Hey you!! Yes you, Patricia Adrienne! I know you'll able read this soon, I made this for you, I hope you'll like it. Take care always, God bless! I love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment