Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Someday

To tell the truth, right now, all I'm wishing and the biggest goal in my life is to get you out the life you're experiencing right now. Someday, I will be able to get you out on the situation you're currently on, where you can no longer experience heavy arguments, extreme breaking down, and feeling giving up on everything. I will make sure that someday, we'll live together peacefully, where we can enjoy our time, together with our future family. Someday, we'll be living in a place that are free from negative things you're experiencing right now. I will make sure that, I'll be strong for you, for us, to be your strength during the downs of your life. Someday, I would go back to this page again and probably reading this blog post again and will whisper in my self, " At last, I did it."

No comments:

Post a Comment