Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Every day, every night, every time

Every day, every night, every time, I always ask God to protect you, to get you away from all evil and harm. I always asked God to give you strength so you can carry and hold on, on the situation you're experiencing right now, that someday it will fade and everything will become okay. I know God has plans for everyone, for me, my family and for you, we just need to patiently wait and have faith in him. I say to God that I would help him in giving you strength, because this is the least I could do for now. Together, we'll patiently wait for that day to come that you can already get out the to that situation, together, we'll believe in him for that time to come. 

You're a very important person to me, that I want you to be okay every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment