Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Never I will. . .

I am just concern about you, everything that can harm you or would be bad for you. I'm doing all my best just to cheer you up, to make you happy, to lift you up when you're breaking down. I would do everything just to make you fine, anything just to make you okay, I'll sacrifice my other personal things, scheduled meetings or hang out just to be with your side. Even I'm not or I cant' make on your side, I make sure that I'm going to make a way to get in touch with you, to make you feel that I'm just here when you needed me, to hug you on a long cold nights, to kiss you when you're breaking down, to hold yo when you feel weak. I'm just right here, doing everything the best I can, just to make you okay. I just want to know and wish that all the things I'm doing is enough, just want to know that my efforts are working, making you feel fine and okay. I'll take care of you, won't abandoned you or give on you, never I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment