Monday, June 6, 2011


When I woke up in the morning yesterday, well actually being woke up by the sound of the television in our room, I saw my sister watching something from the television, when I turn my stare at the TV, I saw the girl in one of the commercial of ABS-CBN and knew that it's the commercial of "A crazy little thing called love" that will be aired on ABS-CBN on that day.  Well, nothing special, I just joined my sister from watching it and later on, the scenes are becoming more interesting, before I noticed it, I'm already beginning to like the movie.  This is the first time that I liked a movie from Thailand, well I just enjoyed and love watching it and I think, I'm gonna buy my own copy of it, because they say that some scene on the TV is not being shown and the dubbed is. . . something that I can't  give comment on, well moving on, I just loved the movie, especially the two protagonist, Nam and Shone.  I just wished that I have a love story like that :">

No comments:

Post a Comment