Monday, June 27, 2011

Sayounara Lunch Box

Well, today is the day I left my band, "Lunch Box."  We are three guitars in the band and for me a reasonable number of guitarists in a normal band is one or two, one on lead and the other one for the rhythm guitar, I just think that if there are three guitarists, the other two guitarist will just be doing the same thing.  Well, it is one of my reasons for leaving the band, but my main reason for leaving the band is, well I didn't say this reason to them because they might just laugh out of it or think that I'm crazy and I am too shy to tell it to them.  For my reason, during these past few months, I don't feel like being part of the band all, well, literally yes I'm a part, but for whenever I'm with them, when I observe them, they are too close and having a great bonding with each other while leaving me behind.  I just feel like being out of place and being left out.  Yes the sound of the voice and the sound of our instruments is perfectly blending during rehearsals, but when it comes to person to person, me with them, I don't think I am able to blend with them.  I love the band, but I just don't feel being part of that band anymore, I still want to jam with them especially that for our next practice, one of the songs we're going to play is Melt by Supercell, that recently become one of my favorite songs, but  anyway I have a great time spending with them during those early days.  I think I'll come back if they will persuade me, just to know if I am really important to the band, (nah, I'm so very demanding  =.=) or I'll just be waiting for another band to join.

No comments:

Post a Comment