Friday, June 10, 2011


Just finished watching "A crazy little thing called love," again.  Wew, I really can't get enough with this movie since I've first watched it last sunday and now watched it all over again.  I really love how the protagonists of the movie I mean, how the love story of the two protagonists began, started from highschool, hide their feeling to each other, being heart broken and until the day that their path has crossed again.  I really wish that I have that same love story, as to like me that has a, uhm...not so good love sto...you know what I mean (^^).   Well, I think this has already become my favorite movie of all the love story movie I watched before, from Anime to real life.  I really love the movie, that's all and I think I'm gonna watch it all over again :D

No comments:

Post a Comment