Thursday, October 18, 2012

Never thought that I would be like this

It's been five months, since the time I've enter into a relationship, something that I never foreseen I would be in before. 

Sometimes, the things that we don't expect to happen, happens, sometimes, a kind of person that we don't expect we are going to be, are the ones we are becoming and be keeping for the rest of our life. I've never expected that love would conquer me, as I know to my self that I'm not really like this, I was actually an introvert, loner, snob and self centered person. But things have changed, and I started to care, not for someone whose family or friend related, but to a stranger, once a stranger and nothing to care about, but now became a huge part of my life, the one who would complete me and my dreams in the future.

Feeling depressed when she's not around, missing her badly when not seeing her for a couple of days, day dreaming of her during spare time and thinking of her, the moment I woke up until I sleep at night. Taking care of her would be the best job I've been, even though no salary is being paid to me, as long she'll appreciate it and pay me back with love. It really feels good to have someone you care for, someone you would care for the entire of your life, someone you've dedicated your life for.

We may have some twists in our relationship, but that would never ever change my feelings or would make me tired of loving and taking care of her. As I've said to my self and to God that I would do anything for her, just to make her okay and happy.

Thinking of future is not really my trait at all, I mean thinking of my self, playing and running with my children while my wife is watching and smiling back at us. This is the first time that this happened to me, and I'll make sure that this would not remain as a thought only, someday, this thought of mine would come to reality and the things that I've been always dreaming now will eventually experience by me and her in the future.

Patience is a virtue. . .

Good things comes to those whose willing to wait. . .

Waiting would be easier, because I know, we're going to work on these together, and in the end, the wait will be worth it. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment