Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Shallow!

Yeah! I feel the opposite emotion I felt last night,  I feel extremely alive and hype right now!  And it's because I found an English version of "Someday, "one of the OST's of my favorite movie, "A crazy little thing called love."  I'm hooked with that song ever since I've watched and heard that song from the movie.  The original version is in Thai language, so I don't understand it, (but I at least understand it because I googled the english translation of the song and you can see it from the English subtitle of the movie) like any other Japanese song that I used to listen with, but still, I love listening with them.  But now today I have found it, an English cover for that song, I already downloaded it from youtube, it is originally a video, but I just converted and ripped the video to make it an mp3, my thanks to the one who upload and made the cover of it.  And now, I can sing along while playing that song in the guitar without having difficulties pronouncing the lyrics of it.  Well, it sounds that I'm an easy to pleased person, but I don't care, that simple thing triggers my happiness and I can't do anything about it, I'll just have to enjoy it and I know God wants this for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment