Monday, July 4, 2011

A pointless emotion

Oh crap, I feel extremely sentimental right now and I don't know what is the reason for this feeling.  I can't think of any things that triggers me to feel this emotion, or maybe, I think, the band I left is the reason.  After I left the band, I've waited for words to come out to them, if they will just let me leave or will convince me not to leave, but I found it useless.  Honestly I've waited for several days, checking out facebook notifications, but I have received none, no words from them convincing me to comeback, no words like no one has left.  I left the band for, yes I know, a very selfish decision,  from what I stated in this blog several days from now, but I thought of this several times, I cannot really stand being left behind by my them and end up leaving them.  Well, you know, that band is the first successful band that I've ever joined and I honestly, I loved it.  But unlike any other things, everything has its beginning and end and every end has its new beginning.  And yes, also, that gives me a relief now, it's clear in my mind that, now, I am officially not a member of that band anymore and even not a loss for them, no hard feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment