Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I'm back!!

Yes!! I'm back, back in the world of social networking.  1 week of no internet connection is very tough, well very tough for someone like me who really is being feed by this technology.  With that one week of no internet connection, I could say that our PC really did rest a lot, I mean it is being used very often unlike when there is an internet connection.  I realized that it's hard to live without internet if you already used to have it for a long time in your life, without it I don't have any idea what's happening outside with my friends, latest news (although there is still a radio or television to listen and to watch to), I can't get connected, I feel like I'm being imprison with no friend to converse to.  Well, I could say that it's hard to live without internet, not only internet but the other technology around us, I'm not saying that we can't live without those things, but as we already get used into using these things called technology, we already did rely our daily routine with these things, from the moment we open our eyes and wake up until we closed our eyes at night to sleep, we use technology and without them things will be very hard for us and maybe lead us to trouble.

1 comment:

  1. shiz. i feel you bestfriend. mahirap talga ang walang internet lalo na sa mga net freak na gaya natin! ahaha! mejo di magandang pakinggan pero totoo talga na addict na tau sa internet. hay no internet no life! parang music lang yan! HAHA! :)

    ReplyDelete