Thursday, December 9, 2010

First Time

12:05 AM is the time when I started to make this post in this blog.  I chose to have its title as "First Time" because this is the first time that I'll be blogging using this blogging site.  The purpose of creating this blog site is to share my experiences, arts and other things, I want to focus on posting to this blog site my unforgettable experiences that I will be encountering each day in my life, together with my craziness in my interests such as drawing, music, games, anime and many more.  I also hope that with this blog, I am able to meet and connect with new friends that has a same interest with me.

2 comments:

  1. sana bestfriend, mag post ka rin ng mga guitar cover! pretty plsssssss :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, wag ka mag-alala bestfriend, magpopost din ako nun, hintayin mo lang, hehe :D

    ReplyDelete