Saturday, May 25, 2013

On that day

It's already been a year had passed. A lot of thing happened, seasons has gone in and out of the country and many things have changed. It was a year ago since I retired from being single and entered to an everlasting pact, to protect and love the princess of my life. It's not an accident nor a coincident, it's not a fantasy or just a dream, that day our paths have crossed together and a beginning of a new chapter in my life is about to start.

We just had our first anniversary last May 18 and we went to an outing to celebrate it to one of the resorts in Laguna. Though there were some conflicts happened on that day, still we've manage to pursue our long awaited plan. Many things happened on the first year of our being together. There are the happy moments, a lot of happy moments, but of course, there will come a time that we've faced obstacle and challenges, trials that tested how much do we love each other, how we will work out together our problems. We've also came to the point where one initiated a break up, but whatever happened, it never pushed through but instead we choose to just forget what happened and continue the relationship we have.

As I mentioned to some of my previous blog posts, we met each other in an online game community. I will never forget the first time I met her in person. She's small but cute and gorgeous and I couldn't hide my smile on that day because in my mind I'm saying "At long last, we've finally met." The first hug, the first holding hands and the first kiss, I will also never forget those things, as that's the sign that we are growing our love and feelings are getting deeper.

As time passes by, we are learning to live with our life with each other sides. We became more comfortable to each other, and slowly we are becoming one. I know this will not be the last anniversary we will celebrate, as we know to our selves that it's going to be forever. I know forever is a very big word, but yes, we believe in that word, because that's what we are. 

I love her so much, I will protect her, I will always be on her side, during both the ups and down, I'll help and cheer her up, I will be her strength and her happiness, I will be her knight and she'll be my princess.

We will continue to walk the path we've chosen, we will walk holding each and other hands, never we will let go of each other, we will always help each other.

On that day, I feel and and knew it was real and it's going to be for eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment