Monday, December 31, 2012

Thank you and Good bye!

It's only hours that we are counting until we finally put an end to this chapter of the story of our life, and the new beginning is waiting in the next door, with a bright light shining to us. We may all preparing our resolutions for the next year, preparing for some changes we will be making in our life soon, but are we ready and prepared to leave this year's events that happened to us? Maybe some of us have a bad experience and some have a good one, but either what you experienced, I'm sure, we are thankful for all that happened to us especially this year,

The best way to to say good bye to this year, is to say thank you for all what happened, especially the blessings that God has given to us, the food we ate that gives us energy to stay a day full of hopes, problems that are being solve, the test of God to us that we passed that we made us stronger and for the people that became part of our lives, especially to those who stayed.


First of all, I want to thank God, for answering my prayers, making my wait worth it, converting pains to smile and happiness, also for all what he had given to me and to my family, for giving me blessings more than I deserved, thank you God for this year, hoping for another fruitful new year to us, your guidance, protection and help, Thank you God and I love you so much! :)

For the one person I met this year, well actually it's not us that have met, but our hearts. I want to say thank you. I know you see me always wearing a smile and energetic gestures every time we are together, but I want you to know the reason behind those smile and energy is because of you. With you being in my side, being in my heart, being part of my life, my life expands and became brighter. The year will end but our love for each other, I know, will never be. Thank you for all the experience we had this year, the hugs, holding hands, kisses, hang outs and many more, sometimes we quarrel but I know, it's for us to make our relationship more stronger and I know we don't let the quarrel last a day, we fixed it as soon as possible. You made my year a blast and we know that a new year is coming, let's face and welcome it by giving more love with each other. I love you so much, always and forever, Adrienne :)


Thank you God, Mom, Dad, Sissy, My Friends and Adrienne for completing this year with a smile in my face and heart, I love you all :)

Thank you year 2012 and Good bye! Welcome 2013!!

No comments:

Post a Comment