Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Making my heart smile, every time

There are some things that I can't say directly, I'm too shy to say or it's bit too early to say. In my mind, sometimes, I'm having thoughts of spending my life with her, I can't really deny the fact that I used to imagine my self sitting beside her smiling and laughing together on a place called home. I just can't help thinking about these things, being with her today, tomorrow and in the future.

I always hold on to these thoughts, that if we can't be together in present, then there is still future. I understand that we can't be together every time and I'm fine with it. Every time we are spending time together, it's all worth it, not even a single second when we are together are being put into waste, I just love being with her.

She is a very special and important person to me, a friend, a best friend, my lover. I want to be her strength to her weaknesses, the one who will cheer her up when she's down, the one will erase the sadness in her face. Without doing anything, with just thinking about you you are making smile, you made my heart smile, every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment