Friday, August 19, 2011

49 days


Today is the day I've finished my 49 days, I mean, this is the day that I've finished watching the Korean drama series "49 days."  I've enjoy watching this, honestly, I extremely enjoyed and loved this series.  It has a unique plot, tear jerking scenes, and unexpected twists.  I've never watched this kind of series before, this is almost a perfect drama for me and if I would have to rate this, I will rate this as 11/10.

49 days was aired in Philippine channel (ABS-CBN) as a prime time TV show and that's the reason why I've discover this series.  When I saw the commercial of the series, I already have an idea that it a good series to watch, but it didn't make a big impact for me, I wasn't really excited to watch it and has no plan of watching and finishing it though.  But one day, while waiting for my scheduled interview for a job application, I've met a friend and we've talk for while, while waiting for the interview, and it suddenly went to sharing this series to me.  She told positive and nice comments about the series, and she even told that she has a sleepless nights just to be able to finish the series.  And because of that conversation we had and to my curiosity as well, I've tried to watched one of its episode on TV, I've like it and I began to watch it online, and later on, loved it.  I have a lot of tear jerking moments while watching this series and believe me, this is not an ordinary drama.  If I would give comment for the series, I would only give a word for it, "it's a masterpiece."

PS: Stop reading this blog entry, close this tab and go, start watching it!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment