Friday, March 25, 2011

"I like being by myself, I just feel uncomfortable being with other people" - Erza Scarlet, Fairy Tail.

The statement about describes what kind of person I am.  I hate to admit it, but it's the truth, that I am sometimes, somehow like this. I like being by myself and don't want to hang out with other people; being myself doesn't mean all the time, there are times that I just want to be alone, it's not being emo, but it's just the kind of life I used to live with.  But it's not a sad life that you may think, for me it's just the way of calming my mind, reflecting, and talking with God.  It just looked like I'm sad, but Whenever I do this, I always thought of happy things.  Well you see, I am a jolly person as well, but I used to share both of these personalities.  It's weird, but the truth is, it's only in my appearance that I looked sad, but deep inside, I'm not :D

No comments:

Post a Comment